IMPORTANT UPDATE 4th January 2021
We would like to reassure you that despite the latest Government announcement of the third lockdown in England commencing 5th January 2021, we are open for business as normal.
We continue to provide the highest level of care during the Covid pandemic. We are a Covid secure practice using the latest techniques to enable us to deliver all your dental care safely.
Please do not hesitate to contact the practice if you need further information.
Thank you for your continued support.
Stay safe, from all the team at Regent Street Dental.
Regent Street Dental was established in 1982 as a local family practice and now operates six surgeries providing a wide range of dental care.
At Regent Street Dental our aim is to provide quality dental care for all the family in a caring, friendly environment. Our experienced team of dental professionals takes a preventative approach designed to help patients, young and old, maintain good long term oral health to reduce the need for treatment.
We teach our clients that maintaining good habits day to day is the best way to guard against tooth decay, premature wear and gum disease.
Denplan – Monthly Payment Scheme
- Denplan Care;
- Denplan Essentials;
- Denplan for Children.
- Dental check-ups
- Hygiene appointments
- Dental x-rays
- Preventative dental advice and therapy
- Fillings & Root Canal Treatment
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Supplementary insurance arranged by Denplan, which provides you with worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
- Free access to our emergency out of hours service should you suffer a dental emergency such as dental trauma or toothache outside our normal surgery hours.
- Free access to our emergency out of hours “on-call Dentist” should your child suffer dental trauma or toothache outside normal surgery hours.
- Supplementary trauma insurance to cover the cost of treatment following a dental injury.
- Emergency dental treatment when away from your own dentist both in the UK and abroad.
Joyce Morris, Practice Manager
Joyce is our friendly and efficient Practice Manager. Call today to book your next appointment.Missed Appointments & Late Cancellations