At Regent Street Dental our aim is to provide quality dental treatments in a caring, friendly environment. Our experienced team of dental professionals takes a preventative approach designed to help patients, young and old, maintain good long term oral health to reduce the need for treatment. We teach our clients that maintaining good habits day to day is the best way to guard against tooth decay, premature wear and gum disease.
Overview of Denplan
Denplan helps patients budget for their routine dental care and treatment by making regular monthly payments. We offer 3 Denplan Products:
- Denplan Care;
- Denplan Essentials
- Denplan for Children.
This payment plan provides for the majority of dental treatment to maintain your dental health. A dental assessment is made so that the price you pay is dependent on the “health” of your mouth. It includes the following treatment, when clinically necessary and where carried out at the practice by your registered dentist:
- Dental check-ups
- Hygiene appointments
- Dental x-rays
- Preventative dental advice and therapy
- Fillings & Root Canal Treatment
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Supplementary insurance arranged by Denplan, which provides you with worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
- Free access to our emergency out of hours service should you suffer a dental emergency such as dental trauma or toothache outside our normal surgery hours.
Denplan for Children
Registration with Denplan for Children at Regent Street Dental has a number of benefits. As well as covering the cost of your child’s routine examinations and treatment, your child will also be entitled to:
- Free access to our emergency out of hours “on-call Dentist” should your child suffer dental trauma or toothache outside normal surgery hours.
- Supplementary trauma insurance to cover the cost of treatment following a dental injury.
- Emergency dental treatment when away from your own dentist both in the UK and abroad.