Private Fee Guide
Initial Consultation Examination and Treatment Plan
Hand scale and polish (20 mins)
Ultrasonic Scale and polish (30mins)
Direct Access, Ultrasonic Scale and polish plus oral hygiene advice
Extended periodontal gum treatment
Guide price from
Depending on complexity, (including x-rays & filling, but excluding crown) quote given. From
Fixed (tooth coloured porcelain to metal)
Fixed (£455 per tooth) From
Dental Implant and Crown
Full acrylic (upper and lower). From
Full (upper or lower). From
Chrome partial 1 – 6 teeth. From
Chrome partial 7 or more teeth. From
Acrylic partial 1 – 6 teeth. From
Acrylic partial 7 or more teeth. From
Repair – Simple
Repair – With impressions/additions
Re-cementing post or crown
Including custom made trays and all materials (max 10 syringes)
OPG (2D X-ray)
CBCT (3D X-ray)
Scanning of mouth and teeth
Full mouth x-rays (Intra oral)
Out of Hours
Call out fee (incl associated treatment)
NB. All laboratory work (i.e. crowns, veneers, inlays, bridges, and dentures) is inclusive of laboratory fees and outwork.
Private fee guide rates are reviewed on the 1st April each year. Fees are usually payable on each visit unless by prior arrangement.
Work is guaranteed for 12 months.
We have flexible payment options to suit you – pay as you go or Denplan Care/Children, please Contact Us for more information.
All new patients will now register with us onto Denplan Essentials Band B, this is a monthly budgeting plan which covers 6 monthly check-ups, scale and polishes and x-rays as required. This also includes optional worldwide insurance*. All further treatment is to pay for at a private rate with 10% discount.
Please ignore any mention of £15 administration fee…you will not be charged.
Our range of services
- Full examination of the teeth and gums
- Oral Cancer Check
- Hygienist Appointments
- Preventative and Oral Health Advice
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crown & Bridge work utilising the latest materials and techiniques
- Cosmetic white fillings and inlays
- Porcelain veneers for discoloured teeth
- High quality dentures
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
- Children’s Dental Care
- Full Range of oral health products
Denplan – Monthly Payment Scheme
Overview of Denplan Denplan helps patients budget for their routine dental care and treatment by making regular monthly payments. We offer 3 Denplan Products:
- Denplan Care;
- Denplan Essentials;
- Denplan for Children.
Denplan Care This payment plan provides for the majority of dental treatment to maintain your dental health. A dental assessment is made so that the price you pay is dependent on the “health” of your mouth. It includes the following treatment, when clinically necessary and where carried out at the practice by your registered dentist:
- Dental check-ups
- Hygiene appointments
- Dental x-rays
- Preventative dental advice and therapy
- Fillings & Root Canal Treatment
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Supplementary insurance arranged by Denplan, which provides you with worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
- Free access to our emergency out of hours service should you suffer a dental emergency such as dental trauma or toothache outside our normal surgery hours.
Denplan for Children Registration with Denplan for Children at Regent Street Dental has a number of benefits. As well as covering the cost of your child’s routine examinations and treatment, your child will also be entitled to:
- Free access to our emergency out of hours “on-call Dentist” should your child suffer dental trauma or toothache outside normal surgery hours.
- Supplementary trauma insurance to cover the cost of treatment following a dental injury.
- Emergency dental treatment when away from your own dentist both in the UK and abroad.